This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bakery & Cupcake Business Cards

cookie bakery business card
A friend of mine recommended that I start creating some bakery business cards, so here are some of my newest designs.  I'm actually finding this to be pretty fun.  You can get really cute with these designs.  The rest of my shop usually focuses on elegant and professional designs, so this is a lot of fun.   I love the whimsical effects in the Sweet Shoppe design.

Here are a few other recent designs.  I really like the Leopard Print business card as well.  I think it would be great for a high end bakery.  Perhaps one that caters to weddings.

leopard print cupcake business carddots and swirls cupcake business card
teal and purple swirl-cupcake business cardred barn board - bakery business card - leafy vines


You can check out all my other bakery business cards at my Zazzle Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment