This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Monday, July 11, 2011

New Store Design

I made some big changes today.  I decided to change my "Pam's Designs" store dramatically today.  It definitely takes quite a bit of time.  I redesigned my banner, my logo, my category icons on the front page, and inputted a background image along the sides of my store using CSS coding (yet more coding to learn).

It's nice to finally have a good grasp on my photo editting program and a keener eye for detail.  I think this will be the last time I edit my store.  I really like this one.  After I had completed my storefront a few months ago, I was never fully satisfied with it.  This one passed the test.  If I go in the other room for awhile and walk in later and take a glimpse of the screen and think, 'Wow, that's really nice,' then it's a keeper.

It was funny, when I first started designing, I would leave the room, come back and think, 'That's really not very good.'  At least I can be honest with myself.  It's hard not to be biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment