This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Purple Floral Swirl Wedding Set

I was a little too ambitious last night.  I was up until 1:30am designing this one, but I have to say, I'm quite proud of it.  Wedding Invitation-Purple-Green-Floral-Leafy-Swirl

This purple and green floral swirl wedding invitation  must have taken me around 1 1/2 - 2 hours to complete.  I'm not completely sure because I kind of lose track of time when I'm in "the zone."

This purple and green floral swirl wedding set contains matching rsvp cards, save the date cards, thank you cards, and wedding programs.

Usually, when I design a new set, it takes a little while to design my elements, but I have to say that most of my time is spent placing the design elements.  It becomes much quicker when everything is in place and I am simply changing the colours.  Zazzle has a great feature that allows you to customize your designs.  This allows me to simply go into a design I already made, then switch the colours.  All of my text and layout still exists, even the text and photo items that I have made into a templates are still in tact.  This really saves a lot of time once the initial design faze is complete.

Here is the rest of the set and of course, it will also be posted in different colours....probably not today though.
Wedding Response-RSVP Card-Purple-Floral-SwirlSave the Date-Photo-Wedding-Postcard-Purple-FloralWedding-Church Program-Purple-Floral-SwirlThank You-Photo-Wedding-Postcard-Purple-Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment