This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Grunge Zebra Print Business Card

best-zebra print business cards-grunge

This was a fun design.  After creating my Best Zebra Print Business Card Lens, I was itching to create my own zebra print design.

I had used the grunge effect on my lens picture, so I thought it would be fun to use on my business card.  Then I played with the colours a bit until I got a great teal colour.  I used the same colour in my zebra print, then beveled the image with a drop shadow.  I think it looks pretty cool.  I'll play with the colours some more later to get other colours.  I already have a purple one ready to upload.  I think the longest part of this design was choosing my fonts and layout of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment