This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Monday, June 27, 2011

best - zebra print business cards

Here is my newest niche lens, Best Zebra Print Business Card Templates.  I've always loved the zebra look and there are quite a few zebra print selections on the web.  I do feel though, that they generally fit into a fairly similar design template.  I thought it would be great to find some really awesome designs that go outside of the box.

I decided to feature black and white, colourful, monogram, and unique designs.

Below are just a few of the featured designs in my lens.  I hope you think they are as modern and fabulous as I think they are.
Animal-Fashion-Salon-Spa-Business Card-Zebra print-Purplegold-red-zebra print-business cardSalon Business CardsFashion-Business Cards-Animal-Leopard-Suede-ZebraSassy-Zebra Print-Business CardsReal Estate-Business Cards-Chandelier-Zebra-Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment