This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Classy Teal & Gold Ornaments Merry Christmas Photo Postcard

Merry Christmas Family Photo Ornaments Postcard

This was the design that I sent out to my family and friends this year. I had a lot of fun designing this postcard. I love how the picture of the child shows through the ornament, as if it is a part of it. That is my favourite part of this design. However, I also love the stars in the background, the elegant Merry Christmas text, and of course the swirl flowing down around the rolling ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment