This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cute, Whimsical Merry Christmas Family Photo Card (2 photos) in blue and white by Pam's Designs

cute photo card - merry christmas - christmas photo card - family photo card - whimsical photo card - snowflake photo card - photo card - photocard
Merry Christmas Family Two Photo Card White Blue from Zazzle.com

I was quite pleased with how this design turned out. This one, I drew all the design elements in illustrator and made a few finishing touches in gimp. I'm starting to get the hang of illustrator. There's still a lot to learn, but it definitely has capabilities that gimp doesn't have. Although, I find that it doesn't always align my design elements very well. I find that a little frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment