This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pam's Designs Website

Well, I've finally launched my own Pam's Designs website.  I really like the fact that I can set up the webpage however I like and feature categories or products.  It's nice to have a spot to do my own thing.

Come check it out....www.pamsdesigns.ca.

Check out some of my holiday designs...

Happy Halloween Family Photo Card - Gold VinesFun Monsters Halloween Party Invitation TemplateHappy Halloween Family Photo Card - Green VinesHappy Holidays Family Photo Card - Mistletoe HollyHappy Holidays Family 2 Photo Card - Barn BoardHappy Holidays Family Photo Card - Barn Board
Happy Holidays Family Photo Card -Teal White PlaidMerry Christmas Family Photo Card - SnowflakesMerry Christmas Family Photo Card - SnowflakesHappy Holidays Family Photo Card -Purple VictorianHappy Holidays Family Photo Card - Pink & BlackMerry Christmas Holiday Family Photo PostcardSeasons Greetings Holiday Family Photo PostcardSeasons Greetings Holiday Family Photo PostcardSeasons Greetings Holiday Family Photo PostcardWedding Invitation - White & Gold Snowflake Scroll

No comments:

Post a Comment