This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Real Estate Business Card - Elegant Gold Swirl from Zazzle.com

business card - classy - elegant - real estate - realtor - spa - wedding planner
Classy, Elegant Realtor Business Card - Purchase Online
I'm really proud of this design. I drew my swirl design in illustrator and then used gimp for all the finishing touches. Illustrator makes an extremely high quality image, but I know how to use my gimp program really well, so that's why I love using it for design. You can really tell a high quality image, because when I use the bevel filter in Gimp, low quality images will make weird lines in the bevel, whereas this design is perfectly smooth.

I think this card is perfect for realtors, wedding planners, party planners, spas, hair stylists, nail technicians, fashion designers, high end clothing stores, boutiques, antique sales people, and anyone looking for a classy, stylish business card.

No comments:

Post a Comment