This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Merry Christmas Family Photo Card - Snowflakes from Zazzle.com

elegant photo card - gold & teal - whimsical snowflake - ribbon - frame

Yay, I got a Today's Best Award on this design today. It's always so exciting when you get an award. This design has a glowing gold background with a teal ribbon and frame. It's accented with a swirled, whimsical snowflake that I drew in Illustrator. This is another Pam's Designs original.

It's too bad I didn't get my other design posted sooner. I really like it. It has elegant snowdrifts with trendy beveled swirls coming out from the drifts and the classy curved banner. The background has a flurry of beautiful snowflakes in the background and foreground.

Christmas Photo Card - elegant snowflakes - whimsical - swirls - curved frame - curved & pointy banner

No comments:

Post a Comment