This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wedding Planner Business Card - Black White Grey from Zazzle.com

wedding planner business card - business card - business cards - party planner - florist - vintage - grey - black and white

Here's an elegant vintage style business card. It features beautiful swirled vines in grey tones. I love the vintage feel of this business card. It really works well with the elegant swirled text.

I think it's neat that you can take the exact same card, make a few minor changes and it completely changes the feel of the card. Here is another version of the same card, with a fun, whimsical feel.

fun - whimsical - business card - child care - daycare - teacher - florist

No comments:

Post a Comment