This blog is dedicated to my Zazzle shop, Pam's Designs and my Squidoo lenses,
Best Business Cards Online and Best Wedding Invitations

In this blog, I will go over my experiences in creating my Zazzle store and my Squidoo Lenses.
I will also post some of my favourite design pieces.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leafy Fall Wedding Sets with Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, and More

Fall is upon us, the leaves are changing colour, and although our beautiful summer is over, we are left with some vastly beautiful scenery.  Where we live, every fall, a group of our friends take a long walk up what is called, "The Mountain," and have a picnic on a rock ledge, overlooking acres upon acres of beautiful fall trees.  It would be an absolutely beautiful time of year to have a wedding.

I got into the spirit of creating fall wedding sets this summer actually.  It was very interesting.  As, I was able to take pictures of green leaves and using my favourite photo editing software, I transformed them into having beautiful fall colours.  Who knew computers were so cool.  And I have to say, it's a handy feature as I felt it was important to create my fall sets before the autumn season was upon us.  Now, it's fall and I'm creating winter stationary.  My friend said that by the time the holidays are upon us, I will be very sick of Christmas.  I find that hard to believe, but I suppose time will tell.

Here are a few of my favourite designs:

fall wedding - autumn wedding - wedding invitation








See the entire fall wedding set.










See the entire autumn leafy wedding set.


fall colours wedding - autumn colors wedding - fall wedding invitation








See the entire fall colours wedding set.


fall leaves wedding program - wedding program - fall wedding - autumn wedding






See the entire fall leaves wedding set.




fall leaves wedding program - vintage wedding program - fall wedding - autumn wedding






View the entire vintage fall wedding set.




barn board wedding - rustic wedding - red wedding - fall wedding - autumn wedding








View the entire rustic barn board and vines wedding set.



No comments:

Post a Comment